Monday, February 10, 2014

On The Table

I haven't been so good at posting what we have been eating but here are some favorites from the past week. 


With a light dijon vinaigrette from Martha. I love this lighter version of the
oh so popular Belgian salad! Who doesn't love a heaping about of goat cheese? 

 Second time around, we made it with bio-bacon and 
they weren't as good! Recipe from Hint of Honey (just discovered
her blog) 


Black bean and Sweet Corn Guacamole Dip from my girl (I feel like I can
call her my girl since we eat the same foods) Iowa Girl Eats 


And last but not least, tonights meal from Iowa Girl, again. I just need to talk about this
recipe. This was the first time I have ever cooked tofu... and the first time I have ever eaten a MANGO. Seriously folks. I went to town. It was so delicious and juicy. What have I been doing with my life? Just walking past mangoes at the store, not any more! This pizza has a peanut sauce, broccoli, green onions, mozzarella cheese, and topped with chopped peanuts, mangoes, and cilantro. Just make it. 


Happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment