Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014


A bad habit I'm going to break: 
Cracking my finger knuckles.
It takes 21 days to break a bad habit, what about a really bad one?

A new skill I'd like to learn:
Photo Shop and Spanish
 I have already bought photo shop and signed up for an e-course... hopefully the adult language center here in Brugge has an opening for their evening Spanish class! 

A person I hope to be more like:
Oprah and a better version of myself. 

A good deed I'm going to do:
Help the homeless and volunteer
There are quite a few homeless women that I encounter during my commute to work, I usually give them a few coins but this year I'd like to make them sandwiches. I'd also like to find a place to volunteer once we move back to the D.C. area - something like Boys and Girls Club, which is a great organization that I worked with during university. 

A place I'd like to visit: 

A book I'd like to read: 
Daring Greatly by Brene Brown 

A letter postcard I'm going to write: 
One to each of my high school best friends

A new food I'm going to try eat more: 
Squash and Kale 

I'm going to do better at:
Keeping my cool.  
My mom and Ry know this about me, but I tend to be a very stressed and anxious person. I let little things really get to me and oftentimes it effects my body. 


What are some things you will do this year? 
Happy 2014! x

No comments:

Post a Comment