Sunday, November 17, 2013

Travel To-Do's

I make to-do lists for everything, but this to-do list isn't stressful or the least bit boring. We have about 7 more months left and we decided it's time to make a list of the places we definitely want to travel to before we depart. I started my list before our move to Belgium in a fun decomposition book from my grandparents in Florida. I keep track of hotels, restaurants, travel ideas and itineraries in this book. I have a tendency to also keep every ticket, restaurant business card and map from each place we go to. Right now it's in a box but maybe one day I will get creative and make something out of it! I also really like this New York Times "36 Hours 125 Weekends in Europe" book, it's a fun book for the coffee table and I love to peruse through to dream up a weekend.





Of all of the places on my list that we haven't been to yet I have narrowed it down to four places. In no particular order they are... 


1. Visit where Ry studied abroad: Copenhagen, Denmark 
 2. Hike through the Cinque Terra or the "Five lands" 
 3. Edinburgh, Scotland 
4. The island of Capri off of Italy
   

What's on your travel to do list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment