Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dads!

Dad's come to Brugge and Stuttgart 

Last week my dad and Rout (his best friend and coworker ... who later had the nickname Dad #2) came to Brussels for a work convention. Ryan's dad also flew over for the event! They extended their stay and we went to Stuttgart, Germany for a beer festival. We also met up with Julie and Josh. They have become great friends and travel buddies. Stuttgart has the 2nd largest beer festival in Germany, Oktoberfest is #1. Stuttgart hasn't been taken over by tourist and feels local and of course... German! 


 The Dads! 
 My Dad and I in Brugge at the top of the brewery.
 Julie and I the second day! 
 The only size available :) 
Julie and Josh


Overall we had a great time and drank a lot of beer! I am so lucky that my Dad was able to extend his trip and spend the weekend in Germany. Now we just have to get the whole family over together before we move back :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment